Phase 3 - Service Interruptions - Nov. 8-11 and Nov. 13-16, 2023
There will be planned water service interruptions affecting approximately 120 connections as noted below. This is part of the continuing districtwide Meter Replacement Project.
NOTE: Affected customers will also be notified by a door hanger on the property.
- The service interruptions will affect all customers in the area bounded by Durham-Dayton Highway south to Brown Street and Holland to Goodspeed.
- Water service is expected to be shut off intermittently between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- The service interruptions are expected to affect 120 customers.
- Weekend service is not expected to be disrupted.
- Work will continue on Veterans Day 11/11.
- NOTE: If your connection is affected, please make arrangements to unplug hot water recirculating pumps. The District will not be responsible for damage to these devices.
The District is using a temporary link to Google Earth mapping to provide our customers with a better understanding of the affected service area. The mapping shown on this link will change as the project progresses. Currently Phase 2 (diagrammed in yellow) and Phase 3 (diagrammed in blue) repairs are displayed.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Please sign up for email updates using the "Join our mailing list button" at the bottom of the web page or send an email to email@example.com and ask to be added to the mailing list.
Last Updated: 11/07/2023