More payment options!
9/20/2023 - The District's billing service reports that “city field required” problem has been resolved. Please email the District if you continue to run into this issue.
9/12/2023 - The District's billing service reports that some customers are experiencing a very annoying “city field required” problem that is causing online payments to failed. This issue is intermittent, which makes it difficult for them to troubleshoot. They report that payments from payment sources “saved” to Paystation are failing.
The suggested workaround is for users to manually their card information instead of using a saved payment profile. This means that the helpful autopay feature will not work nor can users click on a saved payment option to pay their bill.
8/2/2023 - If you experience account verification issues where past statement amounts are not acknowledged by the Paystation system when attempting to set up an account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
(1) the name on your account,
(2) your service address and account number,
(3) amount due from one of your past three bills, and
(4) the email address you would like to associate with your account.
When your information is received and processed, you will receive an email from the Paystation system inviting you to log in with a temporary password.
--Thank you for your patience!
In response to customer requests, the District pleased to offer more ways to receive and pay their bill.
Here are the options that customers have to pay their bill:
- Customers have the choice of having their monthly bills mailed as usual or sent by email!
- Pay by cash, check or credit card at the District office during office hours.
- Pay by mail with check or money order payable to DID at P.O. Box 98, Durham CA 95938. Be sure to include your account number so that we can accurately credit your account.
- Pay by driving by - use the District's 24-hour payment drop-box (NO CASH, please) located at the District office at 9418-C Midway, Durham CA -- next to Red Rooster Cafe in Durham.
- Online bill pay through arrangements you make with your bank.
- Online bill pay through PayStation - no account signup, no fee!
- NEW! Automatic Recurring Credit Card/Checking/ACH Payment through PayStation - account sign up required, no fee!
- NEW! Email delivery of monthly statements through PayStation - account sign up required, no fee! Say goodbye to the blue postcard!
Click on the Paystation Box (in the sidebar) to jump to the payment page
Online Bill Pay - Paystation
Durham Irrigation District is now offering mobile-friendly online bill pay as an additional payment option for customers interested in using their credit card to pay their water service bill.
Paystation is a third-party payment service that accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and most bank-assigned debit cards.
To make a single payment on your account without setting up an account, use the "Pay Now" button.
For more flexibility, click on "Sign Up" button to set up a login and password with Paystation to manage your account(s) on the Paystation website.
Customers who set up an account with Paystation can access their last 24 statements, see their payment history, make online payments via credit card or checking account and manage future payments.
Customers with multiple accounts can link them all to one login and password and still have control over individual account payments.
Click on the Paystation Box in the sidebar to jump to Paystation in a new browser window.
There is no fee for paying online! It's easy, convenient, and secure.
Once payment is made, you will receive notification of your payment via email, and your payment will be posted to your account the next business day.
Set up Online Bill Pay through your Banking Institution
Utilize the online banking option through your bank to schedule payments to Durham Irrigation District. Be sure your three-digit Durham Irrigation District account number is in the memo field of your auto-payment.
Pay By Mail
Payments can be mailed to the District at:
Durham Irrigation District
P.O. Box 98
Durham, CA 95938
24-Hour Drop Box
The District provides a 24-hour payment drop box located at the District office where check and money order payments may be hand-delivered. Cash payments cannot be accepted via drop box.
The District office is located next to the Red Rooster Cafe at:
Durham Irrigation District
Durham, CA 95938
Directions to drop box: https://goo.gl/maps/zcKNayVNAN78vjB96