Skip to main content

Board Members

In order to become a member of the Durham Irrigation District Board of Directors, you must reside in Durham and receive water service from the District. 

The Butte County Registrar of Voters serves as the candidate filing official for Federal, State and County offices, serving residents of Butte County.  These offices include local Special Districts, such as Durham Irrigation District. 

Additionally, there are specific documents that must be filed to meet requirements from both the California Elections Code and the Fair Political Practices Commission.  Some of these forms are general and are required for most offices.  You can find those forms at the Butte County Information for Candidates page.

Join our mailing list