Phase 2 - Service Interruptions - Nov. 3 and Nov. 6 - 8, 2023
There will be planned water service interruptions affecting approximately 200 connections as noted below. This is part of the continuing districtwide Meter Replacement Project.
UPDATE - Work on Phase 2 was completed on November 7, 2023.
NOTE: Affected customers will also be notified by a door hanger on the property.
- The service interruptions will affect all customers in the area bounded by Brown Street south to Via Calle and Holland Street east to the east side of Midway, including homes on Turntree Lane.
- Water service is expected to be shut off intermittently between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- The service interruptions are expected to affect 200 customers.
- Weekend service is not expected to be disrupted.
- NOTE: If your connection is affected, PLEASE make arrangements to unplug hot water recirculating pumps. The District will not be responsible for damage to these devices.
The District is using a temporary link to Google Earth mapping to provide our customers with a better understanding of the affected service area. The mapping shown on this link will change as the project progresses.
UPDATE - On November 2, 2023 at approximately 2:00 pm, the project crew encountered an unexpected issue with a valve that resulted in an unplanned outage unrelated to the work planned for November 3. The water operator and project crew restored service by 3:00 pm.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Please sign up for email updates using the "Join our mailing list button" at the bottom of the web page or send an email to email@example.com and ask to be added to the mailing list.
Last Updated: 11/07/2023