Phase 1 - Service Interruptions - Nov. 1 - 3 and Nov. 6, 2023 - Serviss Street
There will be planned water service interruptions affecting all Serviss Street connections as part of the districtwide Meter Replacement Project.
UPDATE - Work on Phase 1 was completed on November 2, 2023.
NOTE: Affected customers will also be notified by a door hanger on the property.
- November 1-3, 2023 and November 6, 2023
- The service interruptions will affect all customers on Serviss Street from Goodspeed to Holland Avenue.
- Water service is expected to be shut off intermittently between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- The service interruptions are expected to affect 30 customers.
- Weekend service is not expected to be disrupted.
- NOTE: If your connection is affected, PLEASE make arrangements to unplug hot water recirculating pumps. The District will not be responsible for damage to these devices.
The District is using a temporary link to Google Earth mapping to provide our customers with a better understanding of the affected service area. The mapping shown on this link will change as the project progresses.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Please sign up for email updates using the "Join our mailing list button" at the bottom of this page, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the mailing list.
Last updated: 11/2/2023